NHM Recruitment: Under the National Health Mission, Jamnagar Corporation has advertised for the post of Accountant cum Data Assistant. This post has been filled on a temporary basis for an 11-month contract basis and has been advertised. Eligible candidates for this post have to apply online at arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in within the stipulated time limit. Official notification and details about educational qualification, age limit, salary, and experience required for this post are mentioned below.
NHM Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Jamnagar Municipal Corporation|
|Program||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||Accountant cum Data Assistant|
|Type of Recruitment||Under NHM Contract Base|
|Last date to apply||06/10/2023|
Commerce Graduate M.Com/B.Com Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application should have knowledge of Computer Software (Accountant Software, MS Office, GIS Software etc.) Hardware. Expertise in office management and filing. Should have good typing and data entry skills in English and Gujarati and knowledge of these languages.
Should have a minimum 1 year experience.
The age limit is not mentioned in the official notification.
For selection, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage obtained in the final year of graduation and if there is more than one try in the final year, deducting 3% per try, the merit list will be prepared by the selection committee. Computer skill is required for the cadre of Account Data Assistant, as per the ToR, only those who have computer qualification will be considered on merit by the Selection Committee.
Important Instructions on Online Form Filling
- Only online applications of the candidate at arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in will be accepted. r.p.a.d. Applications received by Speed Post, Courier, or Ordinary Post will not be accepted.
- Photocopy of the legible original document. There will be a mandatory upload in the software. If the required documents are not uploaded, their application will be rejected.
- Applications with incomplete details will be invalid.
- A candidate cannot apply more than once
- The contractual period for the above-mentioned posts will be 11 months. The term can be increased or decreased based on the need and budget.
Last date to apply – 06/10/2023